Sunday, November 7, 2010

Beauty Blender Ultimate Makeup Sponge

On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate this product a 6.5. Even though it helps you achieve a natural, dewy look, it's a little pricey, and I feel like it absorbs too much of the actual product. I'd put my foundation on it, and start to put it on my face, but then realize that there's barely any left on the sponge. I try to squeeze it out, but that doesn't work. And then when I finish, I have to clean it off, with water and I see all the foundation dripping into the sink. It's SUPER annoying and a total waste of foundation. But there is another pro with this product though, if you know you're never going to use it again, you can ship it back to the company and they'll recycle it, so it's eco-friendly. Oh yah, another con -- you have to buy the special cleaning soap for it, which is super expensive. Other soaps could ruin the softness of the sponge. Personally, I don't think I'm ever going to use this product again....

Buy it here

Luv, Makeup Junki

No comments:

Post a Comment